All Ergify products are manufactured with meticulous attention to detail to be high quality, durable and long-lasting. Ergify warrants to the initial purchaser, our products will be free from defects in its materials and craftsmanship found during normal 8 hour day usage for the following warranty periods. This coverage shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of original sale.
Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at Ergify’s discretion. Product repair or replacement of any defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. The user shall be responsible for all maintenance service, which includes but not limited to: lubricating and cleaning of the product, assembly, adjustment, checking all screws every six months and performing operation checks. Only those items free of misuse and abuse will be covered. Items with alterations, unauthorized repairs, or damaged by fire, flood or other acts of God will not be covered. This warranty applies to all Ergify products manufactured after August 1, 2020. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically described here.
12-Year Warranty Coverage
All Ergify products are warrantied for 12 years – except where noted. Unless otherwise specified, Ergify’s proprietary, closed-cell, cold-cured, injection-molded foam is also covered for a period of 12 years.
5-Year Warranty Coverage
Mesh back chairs (Reset, Run II, Onda).
3-Year Warranty Coverage
Leather & Fabrics. Swopper®, Muvman®, Numo®, Oyo® and Muvmat®.
The following items are not covered under our warranty:
- Improper or inappropriate handling or use;
- Exceeding the maximum weight loads (ie. “max weight” or “weight capacity”);
- Failure to observe any safety precautions;
- Use of force on product (ie. impact, shock, fall);
- Wear and tear of the cover fabrics;
- Damage due to care errors as well as impact, scratch and tear damage;
- Defects in special articles (ie. special designs, upholstery fabrics provided, special paintwork);
- Color-fastness or matching of colors patterns or dye lot, including; minor variations, color matches to swatches used for specification purposes and/or prior purchases;
- Products with unauthorized repair or alteration;
- Products not used, maintained or installed in accordance with Ergify’s applicable guidelines;
- Products exposed to conditions deemed extreme (i.e. moisture, heat, overvoltage, excessive dust) and damage from sunlight and UV rays;
- Damage caused by staining, sharp objects, imprinting from instruments and water damage.
- Variations of leather; dye lots, environment marks, scars, bites, rubs, wrinkles, stretch marks, pattern markings and minor irregularities in color, surface, grain & texture;
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as a separate claim against the carrier;
- Products purchased “as is” or second hand/refurbished products;
- Products sold by unauthorized dealers;
Changes to This Policy
We may revise and update this policy from time to time at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. If changes are material to this policy, we will make every effort to notify you before these amendments enter into force. Your continued use of the Ergify Services means you accept and agree to any modifications to this policy.
Further, Ergify reserves the right to make changes in design of, construction of and to discontinue products without prior notice.
For any questions, please contact us at https://ergify.com/contact-us/.
This statement was last modified on 02/01/2022.