Avoiding Counterfeit Products
Via Seating, owner & operator of Ergify.com, has been producing hand-crafted, luxury seating products designed by our inhouse team of engineers & designers and collaborating with world renowned product designers for over 33 years. Our products are tested to rigorous ANSI/BIFMA testing standards through our inhouse ISO accredited lab & through external ISO accredited third party labs. Further, our products are BIFMA e3-2019 Furniture Sustainability Standard for LEVEL® 2 certified and CLEAN AIR GOLD certified for low harmful emissions (VOC+).
Other products sold on Ergify, including, but not limited to motion seating by Aeris, desking, storage & accessories, are all crafted by contract furniture industry experts within the field. Our manufactures are thoroughly vetted and their products must achieve the highest quality of health, safety, functionality & longevity standards to be offered on Ergify and its affiliated accounts.
You will never experience the same quality in a counterfeit product. Rarely are counterfeits tested to meet the same health & safety requirement as our products.
Reasons to Not Buy a Counterfeit Product
When you are buying a real Ergify product you are not only buying an item assembled by production craftspeople who have rigorously trained at building product with an established quality control program; you are getting a unique creation designed by designers from around the world. Purchasing a counterfeit supports:
- Illegal profiting of a counterfeiter for the product they sold you.
- Extra costs to you for a product that is likely to fall apart or stop working. The counterfeit product is not likely to source the same durable materials & utilize the same rigorous quality control standards that the real products are held to in their builds.
- Counterfeiters can be difficult to locate and you may not have any means to issue a product liability claim with them.
- Durable, long-lasting and safe materials are expensive. Counterfeiters are likely to source low quality and potentially hazardous materials to use in building their counterfeit product.
How to Avoid Buying Counterfeit Ergify Products
Ergify distributes its products directly via Ergify.com & through its affiliated accounts (ie. social media storefronts & marketplace).
How to Detect Counterfeit Ergify Products
Counterfeiters can be very good at imitating the look of a product. It can be difficult to identify a counterfeit product from a true Ergify product. The following can help identify a counterfeit product:
- Poor craftsmanship.
- Chemical smell.
- Poor quality packaging with or without real Ergify branding.
- Product easily falls apart.
- Product does not operate functionally as described on Ergify.com.
- Labels are misplaced.
If you have suspicion of a counterfeit Ergify product, please do not hesitate to contact us at at https://ergify.com/contact-us/.
This statement was last modified on 02/01/2022.