This Accessibility Statement is provided to you by Ergify (hereafter referred to as “Ergify”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a trademark of Via Seating.
We are committed to making our website accessible to all users regardless of ability. As a part of our companywide continuous improvement initiative, we are always evaluating & upgrading our website to be easier to access & use for all users. Further, we specifically design & upgrade our website using plugins, features & practices to meet or exceed Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA Level guidance standard.
Our Ergify website URL: https://ergify.com/
Contact Us – We’re Here to Help
If you experience any difficulties in accessing our website content, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- You can reach our Customer Care by phone at 877-211-5814.
- You can also send an email to [email protected].
To help us best support you quickly, please include a thorough explanation and include any relevant webpage URLs. Please also visit Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites for help in how to best communicate any concerns or difficulties in accessing our website.
We strive to respond to any customer feedback within 5 business days.
Best Browsers & Versions for Compatibility
The Ergify website relies on the following technologies & web browsers plus any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer to meet or exceed the WCAG 2.0 level A/AA guidelines:
- Apple Safari, version 11 and above.
- Google Chrome, version 62 and above.
- Mozilla Firefox, version 52 and above.
- Microsoft Edge, version 15 and above.
- HTML 5.0 and above.
- CSS3 features.
Accessibility Improvement Measures
Some of the methods we are using to evaluate & upgrade our website to be easier to access & use for all users include:
- Offering an accessibility email ([email protected]) monitored daily by our internal team to respond to feedback;
- Providing accessibility tools (such as including skip links) on our website to improve its accessibility;
- Running frequent audits using third party software to check for WCAG 2.1 A/AA compatibility
- Including the four principles of WCAG 2.1 A/AA (perceivable, operable, understandable & robust) in our website build & upgrades.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 covers a wide range of recommendations for making websites more accessible. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. We are currently updating our site to meet or exceed WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance.
For any questions, please contact us at https://ergify.com/contact-us/.
This statement was last modified on 02/01/2022.