For this All Hallows’ Eve, we’ve got a deal that will make all you witches and ghouls Hallo-Scream. With 20% off your entire order (of $500 or more), you can trick or treat yourself to some gourd-geous ergonomics. Use code TRICKORTREAT at check out to get your hauntingly good discount (expires 10/31/21).
Just My (Blood) Type
If you’re looking for the best way to support your bones, check out Onda, our most luxurious ergonomic chair. Not only does it look chillingly good, but the deep red mesh in the back and seat is perfectly suspended to provide support where you need it and comfort where you want it. For this spooky season, we recommend the Onda with a light grey frame and red mesh back and seat. Fit For A Hallow-Queen
The best way to never get caught being a lazybones is to keep it moving. If you’re a ghoul who just wants to have fun, try the 3-dimensional movement of a Swopper Active Stool. Swopper encourages gentle spinal stimulating actions that allow you to bounce and sway thanks to its spring tension and 360-degree rotation. If The Broom fits, Fly It
Hey boo, are you a marathon work-o-warlock? The all-day ergonomics of the Run II work chair can keep up with your scariest workdays. The Run II office chair was built with comfort in mind, offering an array of ergonomic features to put you under its spell:
- Synchro control allows for a natural recline with tension adjustment and 3-position back tilt lock adjustment.
- Height-adjustable arms adjust 2-3/4″ to fit different sized users and to support different tasks.
- Seat height adjustment allows you to set the height of your seat to your preference.
- Back frame and mesh curves and contours to support the lumbar area.
- 4-way stretch, durable elastomeric mesh naturally providing intuitive movement and optimal support.