Answer Yes or No to see if you have proper seated posture:
- Do you often find yourself hunched over your keyboard?
- Do you find yourself adjusting your position by propping your feet up or crossing and uncrossing your legs to get more comfortable?
- Select areas that hurt during or after working
- Lower Back
If you answered yes to any of these questions – you may want to check to see if your chair has the right ergonomic settings to adjust to your body’s unique needs.
When selecting an ergonomic chair, there are a few areas you’ll want to pay particular attention to. You need a chair that allows you to:
- Sit up straight and your shoulders back and your ears aligned over your shoulders.
- Maintain the natural curve of your lumbar.
- Touch your glorious badonkadonk (aka buttocks) to the back of your chair.
- Bend your knees level with your hips, making your thighs parallel to the ground.
- Rest your feet flat on the floor.
The 4U Work Chair is currently Ergify’s most adjustable, ergonomically designed office seat. It’s equipped with a range of ergonomic features, offering 8-hours of comfort and productivity.
Top ergonomic features for the 4U include:
Sliding seat adjustment modifies to accommodate the shortest to the tallest users.
The synchronized tilt with a 4-position tilt limiter provides the right amount of movement for your work.
Thick, supportive, injection-molded, closed-cell, cold-cured seat foam with ergonomic, waterfall seat – which allows for comfortable leg circulation.
Here’s a video that explains how to adjust your chair to properly fit your seated posture.